Innovative functions and minimal dimensions: in a nutshell, that's what the GMS all-in-one headends series adds up to the GD Service catalogue.
With a single GMS headend it is possible to distribute several services in just 31 cm space at a reduced cost, with eight QPSK inputs and four RF output channels, also with Common Interface slots. In addition, GMS series boasts advanced functions, easily accessible through an integrated web-server interface.
- Performance: GMS Series headends boast 42+ dB MER and the high reliability granted by our brand.
- Input/output selection: GMS headends come with 8 DVB-S/S2 inputs; the common-interface models provide 4 slots for as much inputs.
- Remultiplexing: any service originated from any input channel can be assigned to any output channel; once the first output channel frequency is set, the other 3 output channel frequencies can be chosen among the seven adjacent values to the first frequency. Output standard is DVB-T.
- Easy programming: fast programming with no software installation, using the Ethernet interface and the integrated web-server.
- PID filtering: it is possible to select for each service only the desired PIDs to be forwarded to the output.
- Hotel mode: LCN, PID, TSID and NIT values in the output channel can be fixed independently from the selected input services.
- Integrated remote access: The GMS headend is continuosly connected to a GD Service server; the user can connect to the same server and remotely control the headend through its integrated web-server interface; this kind of indirect connection simplifies the network setup.
- Logger: All connection events are stored.
- Installation report: the user can generate a text file reporting the adopted configuration, which can be used as installation report for the customer.
|CODE||INPUT TYPE||INPUTS||OUTPUT TYPE||OUTPUT CHANNELS||COMMON INTERFACE|