The GTS series transmodulators provide an high-end solution for professional CATV systems. Thanks to the wide range of input/output options, from traditional DVB-S/DVB-T to multimedia IP or USB ports, many installation options are possible. A modular CATV headend specific for every installation is then quickly realized using a DIN bar mounting.
- Performance: the GTS Series transmodulators boast 40+ dB MER and top reliability, thanks to meticolous design and testing phases; we also provide a prompt post-sale support.
- Input and output broad selection: DVB-S/S2 or DVB-T/T2 inputs, DVB-T+DVB-C output, also with common interface slots for service decryption; in addition, special modules with LAN ports allow multimedia expansion.
- Modular system: Thanks to DIN bar mounting, it is possible to combine different GTS modules to realize a fully custom CATV headend in an easy and cost-effective way.
- Easy programming: the user-friendly, multi-language software GDS Configurator allows fast programming through a PC and an USB connection.
- NIT/TSID rewrite: it is possible to use original NIT and TSID service values or to assign custom values; this option is useful to distribute services from the same input transponder over two different output channels.
- Hotel mode: LCN, PID, TSID and NIT values in the output channel can be fixed independently from the selected input services or input channel; this allows changing the distributed services with no need to tune again all TVs connected to the CATV distribution system.
- Parental Control: specific services can be password-protected for age-limited access.
- Password protection and settings export: system configuration can be exported for backup and to replicate configuration on several modules; configuration access can be protected by a password.
- Remote access: monitoring, configuring and rebooting a GTS system can be accomplished through Internet network, using the special GTS-80000 device.
|CODE||INPUT TYPE||INPUTS||OUTPUT TYPE||OUTPUT CHANNELS||COMMON INTERFACE|
|GTS-90000||IP + USB||2||DVB-T/C||1||N/D|