NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 OF GDPR (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
GD Service s.r.l. – VAT ID/ Tax Code: 02257650461 – Business Registry: LU 210650, Data Controller, informs you that your data will be processed in the manners and for the purposes indicated below.
The Controller is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Data in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and the protection of your rights.
- TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
We process personal data provided by you (name, email, company name, phone number, etc.) during inquiries sent spontaneously, as well as data collected automatically from the website.
Note: Users under 16 years of age cannot provide any personal data without consent from parents or legal guardians.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
We will process your personal data:
A) to fulfill our contractual obligations; provide responses to your inquiries; calculate quotations you have requested; execute purchase contracts of products or assignments for service provision; provide necessary assistance regarding purchased products and services.
B) to conduct aggregated statistical analyses anonymously to enhance our services.
C) for administrative purposes and compliance with legal obligations such as accounting and tax obligations or to fulfill requests from the judiciary.
D) in the case of CV submissions, solely for selection purposes.
- IS DATA PROVIDING MANDATORY?
Providing your data is always optional, but its non-provision may make it impossible to proceed with certain treatments, such as those strictly related to the fulfillment of a contract or the provision of requested services.
- LOCATION, METHODS OF PROCESSING, AND STORAGE TIME
Processing of your Personal Data is carried out through operations outlined in Art. 4 of the Privacy Code and Art. 4(2) GDPR, including collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure, and destruction of data.
Your personal data is stored at the Controller’s headquarters and is processed both in paper and electronic and/or automated form, strictly for the purposes indicated, ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data. Data sent by you is not stored within our website.
The Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and no longer than 10 years after the cessation of the relationship for purposes in point C and no longer than 38 months from data collection for purposes in point B.
- DATA ACCESS
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes indicated in point 2:
a) to employees and collaborators of the Controller, as internal data processors and/or system administrators; b) to third-party companies or other subjects (website hosting provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, technicians providing hardware and software assistance, shipping and courier companies, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, as data processors.
- DATA TRANSFER
Data will not be disclosed, sold, or exchanged with entities other than the Controller, processors, and authorized persons without your express and explicit consent.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to know what your personal data is being processed. In particular, you have the right to access, rectify, erase, and port your data, the right to limit processing, and the right to object to processing, where applicable.
Below is a brief overview of your rights concerning the processing of your personal data:
- The right to access allows you to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed by the Controller and, if so, access that data and related information.
- The right to rectification allows you to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and, taking into account the purposes of processing, to complete incomplete personal data.
- The right to erasure allows you to obtain the deletion of your data without undue delay (e.g., when your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected), subject to exceptions under applicable law (e.g., when retaining your data is necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to the data controller). Deletion will be carried out within the technical times required.
- The right to data portability allows you, in certain circumstances specified by applicable law, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format that you have provided. You can transmit this data to another data controller, provided that this right does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- The right to restriction of processing allows you, in certain circumstances specified by applicable law, to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data. In such cases, the Controller may continue to process your data only in certain cases, such as to exercise the right to defense or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
- The right to object to processing allows you, in certain circumstances specified by applicable law, to object to the processing of your personal data unless there are overriding legitimate grounds for the Controller to continue processing.
To obtain more information about the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, you can contact us via email at:
- CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
This Notice may undergo changes. Therefore, it is recommended to regularly check this Notice and refer to the most updated version.
Last Updated: July 2023
Cookies are small text files that websites use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your consent.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our website at any time.
Please specify your consent ID and the date when you contacted us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.gds-italy.com